Auto Camera Mode

Auto Camera Mode

Auto Camera Mode

Exposure- 1/1300 sec, F/9, Iso-400, Manual

I think that this picture successfully shows texture because of how detailed the leaf seems to appear. The brightness is really well because it doesn’t look wrong it fits nice. I can see the veins of the leaf as it starts from the bottom all the way to the end. The picture emphasizes on the leaf in the front to give it a more cool and detailed look to it making it pop out more. The shadows in the picture look really nice the way it makes the picture focus more on the leaf and it’s texture but the other leaf still appear with nice texture.

I chose this picture because of how well it shows the texture on the leaf. It almost looked like mine the way it emphasizes on the leaf and I emphasized on the flowers. It seemed the most similar to the dark flower because of how the shadows look and the texture on the plants on the picture I took. The picture also went with the theme of my pictures I took for this project and it matched with the style of my pictures. I also chose it because of the texture of the leaves.