Exposure: 1/200 sec, f/5:6;  ISO 3200; Manual

This picture caught my eye because of the angle. The angle makes it seem like the guy in the blue is hanging off about to fall and the other guy is sitting down. It makes the picture look like if it was in a sideways world.  The background doesn’t match with the way the two guys are positioned with the camera. The picture confused me at first because I didn’t know how they managed to do that. There is diagonal and leading lines along from the bottom right to the top left. There is also figure to ground because the background is water and it contrast from what is in the front. The picture fills in the frame by making a diverse scene. The picture is asymmetrical. There is a contrast with darker colors and the bright blue the two men are wearing and the white shirt the guy is wearing too. It contrast from the dark ground to their bright colors to make them pop out more. There is rules of thirds because the eye goes about two thirds up the picture vertically and horizontally. The viewpoint just makes the picture more interesting to look at. The picture is still simple and easy to understand what is happening so it gives it simplicity. The composition of the picture is really good.